Electrical & Electronics Testing
STQC laboratories namely ERTLs and ETDCs providing electrical and electronics testing services to industry/organizations have been accredited and recognized by :
- National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL) under National laboratory accreditation program as per ISO/IEC 17025 practices
- STQC Test Reports are recognized by International agencies like UL VDE, CSA & FCC, etc through mutual recognition arrangements
- Test laboratories approved by BIS, DOT, RDSO, ISRO, DRDO, MNES, DG Mine Safety & Chief Controller Explosive and DG Shipping
- Recognition by consumer associations and forums for conducting comparative testing and evaluation of consumer electronic/electrical products
Software & System Testing
STQC IT centres providing software and system testing services to industry/ organizations have been accredited and recognized by :
- STQC IT Services have recognized for software and system testing/evaluation services as per international standards for Govt. Organizations and industry including quality assurance of eGovernance applications.
- STQC on behalf of India is the signatory to Common Criteria Recognition Arrangement (CCRA) with the Indian Common Criteria Certification Scheme (IC3S) for evaluation and certification of IT products for security as per CC standards, ver 3.1/ISO/IEC 15408, up to EAL4 assurance level. As per article 1 of the CCRA, Certificates issued by one-member countries are accepted in other countries without re-certification.