The STQC is recognized as a Prime Assurance Services provider in the area of Electronics and IT in India and is represented in all the major national forums such as Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), Quality Council of India (QCI), National Accreditation Board for Test and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) and major Industry Associations.
STQC also offers testing, calibration, training and certification services in Electronics and IT to all the industry segments in India and overseas.
- Testing & Calibration Laboratories Accredited by NABL
- BIS Accredited Test Laboratories
- Approved laboratory of DG (Mines Safety), Petroleum & Explosives Safety Organization and DG (Factory Advice Services and Labor Institutes)
- Approved laboratory of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- Accredited by National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB), India for QMS, ISMS and Product safety.
- Accreditation by TEC for telecom products testing
- Software and System Testing in conformance with international standards recognized by industry and Govt Organizations
- STQC on behalf of India is the signatory to Common Criteria Recognition Arrangement (CCRA) with Indian Common Criteria Certification Scheme (IC3S) for evaluation and certification of IT products for security as per CC standards, ver 3.1/ISO/IEC 15408, upto EAL4 assurance level. As per the article 1 of the CCRA, Certificates issued by a one-member countries are accepted in other countries without re-certification