Electronics Regional Test Laboratory(North), Delhi
Electronics Regional Test Laboratory (North), New Delhi, popularly known as ERTL (N), is one of the flagship laboratory of STQC Directorate, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India engaged primarily in providing Accredited Calibration and Testing facilities. It is one of the ERTL set up to serve small and medium scale electronic industries located in India. ERTL (North) serves the industries located in northern India with an aim of upgrading the overall quality of electronics products manufactured in India.
Electronics Regional Test Laboratory (North), ERTL(N) was formerly functioning as Test, Evaluation & Calibration Centre at the National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi before being shifted to its present location at Okhla Industrial Area in the year 1982. The laboratory is functioning under Government of India and is performing its activities, as a independent test laboratory in the field of testing, calibration, developmental assistance and training through technically trained manpower using accredited facilities. The laboratory strives to identify the customer's needs and update the facilities accordingly. The laboratory shall ensure quality of the results provided to customers by implementing checks, interlab comparisons and participation in proficiency testing.
Recognitions / Accreditations
By BIS for Safety Testing of electronic products as per Electronics and Information Technology Goods (Requirements for Compulsory Registration) Order, 2012 of Ministry of Electronics and IT and Extra-ordinary Gazette notification – Part II – Section 3 - Sub-section (ii) dated Oct.,3,2012.The electronic products include video games, laptop/notebook/tablet, Plasma/LCD/LED televisions of screen size 32” and above, Set Top Boxes, Printers, Plotters, Scanners, Wireless Keyboards, Telephone Answering Machines, Electronic Musical Systems etc. as per relevant specifications IS 616:2010, IS 13252:2010 and IS 302-2-26:1994
By NABL for Testing and Calibration in the field of Electronics, Electro-technical and Non-Electrical (Mass, Temperature & Dimension) disciplines, by STQC for "S" Mark and EMC Certification, BIS recognition for AC static Energy Meters, Capacitors, Electronic Ballast, Voltage Stabilizers, CFL, Inverter, Automatic Voltage Corrector and Electronic fan regulators.
NSI Laboratory under IECQ System, CB Test Laboratory under IECEE-CB Scheme, EMI/EMC Testing by FCC (USA), Testing for EMI/EMC under telecommunication. Certification Body Program, Testing for Safety of Electronics/Electrical products by SASO, SONCAP, Membership of NCSL. Testing of equipment for CE marking under self declaration for manufacturers interested in export to Europe.
• High Precision Calibration Centre
• On-site Test and Calibration Services
• 3m Anechoic Chamber
• GTEM Cell upto 3 GHz
•10m OATS (Open Area Test Site) for EMI/EMC
• Combined Environmental Test Chamber with Vibration Test System, 5000 kgf
• Climatic Walk in Test Chamber
• Precision Temperature and Resistance Calibration (PTRC)
To ensure the degree of equivalence, this laboratory is participating in Inter-laboratory comparison programmes. All of our calibration facilities are NABL accredited.
Any Other Information
- Prompt Service.
- Single Window Service to the customer.
- Confidentiality of the jobs accepted and test results.
- Planned scheduling of the jobs.
- Improvement of Quality of Service through customer feedback.
- To achieve Total/Customer Satisfaction through teamwork.
- Payment Facility through ECS.
- Laboratory has implemented a ERP solution namely STQC Laboratory Information Management (SLIM) System for automation of Laboratory processes. All the customer related processes are fully automated to serve them better.
- Charges (including Service Tax as applicable) are to be paid in advance through pay order/DD drawn in favour of Pay and Accounts Officer, Department of Information Technology, New Delhi. ST No. : DL-II/ST/TT/TC/CCT/65/ERTL/2001. TDS is not applicable to us.
Key Areas of Services offered to Industry
Office Incharge Customer Service Cell
|Name and Designation
|Mrs. Rajni Yadav ( Head CSC ), Mrs. Sunita Binji ( Head CSC Test ) ,Mrs. Kaushal Singhal ( Head CSC Calibration )
S- Block, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase - II, New Delhi - 110020
|Phone: 011-26386206, 26386498, 26386118
Fax: 011 - 26384583
ertlnorth AT stqc.gov.in
Head of Laboratory/Centre
|Name and Designation
|C S Bisht, Scientist G & Director
ERTL(North) S- Block, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - II, New Delhi - 110020
|Phone: 011 - 26386219
Fax: 011 - 26384583
Email: csbisht AT stqc.gov.in