STQC Accreditations & Recognitions
The STQC enjoys the status of a Prime Assurance Services provider in the area of Electronics and IT in India and is represented in all the major national forums such as Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), Quality Council of India (QCI), National Accreditation Board for Test and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) and major Industry Associations.
STQC also offers testing, calibration, training and certification services in Electronics and IT to countries like USA, UK, France, Germany, Austria, China, Singapore, Nepal, Bhutan, Taiwan, Dubai, Mauritius etc.
- Testing & Calibration Laboratories Accredited by NABL
- BIS Accredited Test Laboratories
- Approved laboratory of DG(Mines Safety), Petroleum & Explosives Safety Organization and DG( Factory Advice Services and Labour Institutes)
- Approved laboratory of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- Accredited by National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB), India for ISO 9000 QMS
- Certification Scheme Accredited by RvA, Netherlands
- National Certification Body (NCB) under IECEE-CB Scheme
- Approved CB Laboratories under IECEE-CB Scheme
- Inspection Agency for VDE, KEMA, JQA, IMQ, CEBEC, LCIE
- Listing with Federal Communication Commission (FCC), USA
- Approved laboratory of UL-DEMKO and DEKRA-EXAM for testing for ATEx Certification
- Approved laboratory of UL, USA for testing for US HAZLOC Certification.
- Information Technology Testing laboratories accredited by The American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA), USA
- STQC on behalf of India is the signatory to Common Criteria Recognition Arrangement (CCRA) with Indian Common Criteria Certification Scheme (IC3S) for evaluation and certification of IT products for security as per CC standards, ver 3.1/ISO/IEC 15408, upto EAL4 assurance level. As per the article 1 of the CCRA, Certificates issued by one-member countries are accepted in other countries without re-certification