Reliability analysis of Electrical, Electronics and IT products plays an important role in R&D and manufacturing of reliable products. The products manufactures require reliability analysis so as to improve the reliability of products and systems. Keeping in view STQC has established Center For Reliability (CFR) located at Chennai.
The CFR Chennai has also developed Software tools for Reliability Engineering. These tools are in use in more than 300 organizations in India and Abroad.
Recognitions and Accreditation:
The services of CFR Chennai, are recognized by manufactures, Government an other originations for reliability assessment failure analysis and reliability analysis software tools.
CFR offers following services in Electrical, Electronics, IT, Electromechanical and mechanical sector:
- Consultancy for Design of Products to meet the Specified Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability levels.
- Reliability predictions, Assessment and Testing of the products.
- Failure Analysis of the Components.
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis of products.
- Reliability Analysis of Software products.
- Development of Software tools for reliability Engineering.
- Consultancy for Spares and Maintenance Management.
- Consultancy for process improvement using SPC tools.
- Awareness creation, Training and Certification of Industrial Employees in the Field of Reliability engineering.